Brazilian Butt Lift (For Women)
Looking for Butt Lift (For Men) Info? -> Jump to Bro-zilian Butt Lift (For Men) Here
You may be a candidate for a butt lift if you have any of the following:
- A flat rear end
- Sagging butt, but skin is in good condition
- Significant weight loss that has changed the shape of your buttocks
What Is the Procedure Like?
A butt lift is a very natural procedure because you are using your own fat to augment your buttocks. People of all ages are now having the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, even though the average female patient is in her late teens to mid 30’s.
Common areas liposuctioned to obtain fat for a butt lift include the stomach, thighs and back.
1. Your hips and lower back will be liposuctioned first to make the buttock appear more prominent.
2. Fat suctioned from the other areas of your body* will have been purified by decanting and centrifugation.
3. Your purified fat cells will then be strategically grafted (injected) in your buttock where you would prefer more fullness.
*Only a small percentage (approx. 25%) of the fat removed will qualify for re-injection.
A small tube-like tool called a ‘cannula’ is utilized to inject the approved fat into your buttocks at various depths to optimize the absorption rate. This process usually requires hundreds of micro fat injections using the cannula.
4. Your doctor will then close all incisions and bandage you up.
Butt Lift Recovery
Your buttocks will be tender, and the areas where the liposuction was performed will also be tender, yet, your pain medications will help control the soreness. In addition, you won’t be able to sit on your buttocks for up to two weeks post-surgery.
This assists with blood flow to help you heal your buttocks area. Sitting on your buttocks would not allow the blood supply to get to the new fat cells, and you will lose your correction.
Following your instructions and utilizing post operative care will greatly assist in your recovery and minimize risks.
You can exercise 6-8 weeks following your surgery.
How Long Will the Butt Lift / Fat Injections Last?
Assuming that your fat has been processed and injected correctly, you should be very happy with long term results. Also, if you happen to lose weight, the fat grafts should be unaffected, and you should maintain your full buttock figure.
Contact us today for your consultation, which is complimentary with most of our surgeons.
People that enjoyed reading this page also read: What Is VASER Hi Def?