A Breast Revision is a Secondary Breast Procedure which Commonly Involves Removal and/or Replacement of Saline or Silicone Breast Implants.
You may be a Candidate for Breast Revision Surgery if:
- You would like to change your implant/breast size
- A breast implant has ruptured or deflated
- You have tightening of the scar tissue around the implant (Capsular Contracture)
- Your breast implants have shifted
- Your breast implants have ‘bottomed out’
- Your breast tissue has changed as a result of skin stretching or weight loss or gain
Given that a breast revision is more difficult than a first time breast augmentation, it is very important to locate a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, such as Dr. Franco-Webb, who not only has significant experience, but also specializes in breast revisions. You will enjoy Dr. Franco-Webb’s easy and caring approach to the doctor-patient relationship and will feel great about the hands-on attention she delivers. She will immediately put you at ease, answer any of your questions and will produce aesthetic results that will truly exceed all of your expectations.
Choose a Qualified Surgeon:
Contact Dr. Franco-Webb today to schedule your complimentary consultation.