Growing Interest Among Men for Butt Lifts
While most butt lift procedures are performed on women, a growing number of men are now seeking out this solution for a more rounded and shaplier buttocks. Just like women, your procedure utilizes fat harvested through liposuction from your back, stomach and hips.
Butt Lift Procedure for Men
1. Your hips and lower back will be liposuctioned first to make the buttock appear more prominent.
2. Fat suctioned from the other areas of your body will have been purified by decanting and centrifugation.
3. Purified fat cells will then be grafted (injected) into your buttock. Only a small percentage (approx. 25%) of the fat removed will qualify for re-injection.
How Long Does a Butt Lift Procedure Take?
A Bro-zilian Butt Lift for men typically takes about 3 hours under general anesthesia.
Butt Lift Candidates:
- At or near your ideal body weight
- 25 – 55 years old
- In good health
- Physically active
Butt Lift Recovery
You should not sit on your buttocks for 10 days, which aids in blood flow to the transferred fat. A compression garment will also need to be worn for approximately 4-6 weeks.
Butt Lift Procedure Risks
- Changes in skin surfacing
- Nerve damage
- Fluid retention
Contact us today to schedule your free butt lift consultation.
Men that read about Bro-zilian Butt Lifts also read: What Is VASER Hi Def Lipo?