What Is Lifestyle Lift?
A Lifestyle Lift* (trademarked procedure) is a minimally invasive lower facelift performed under local anesthesia. The procedure is done through an incision around the front of the ear and continuing up the hairline. Once the incisions are made, facial muscles are pulled back (and usually trimmed) and sutured into place.
These procedures are essentially, minilifts, performed under local anesthesia in a short period of time. They are legitimate facelifts; but are very focused and limited. They usually address the jawline and not the neck. There is nothing new about this procedure other than placing a trademarked name to it. These procedure work well for the earliest signs of aging.
*Lifestyle Lift is a national facial cosmetic surgery company (headquarters are based in Troy, Michigan)
Few people are aware of the incredible talent & experience that makes up our bod:evolve team. Not only is Dr. Khoury a world-renowned facial plastic surgeon, but he was also a trainer at Lifestyle Lift Denver.
Smartlifting is a new facial lifting technique that utilizes Cynosure’s SmartLipo laser to safely separate the layer between the skin and facial muscles without the associated trauma of traditional cutting. The laser cauterizes blood vessels which results in much less bruising and swelling, as well as, a faster recovery. Pulses of heat from the laser stimulate collagen productions and helps to tighten the skin (a major long term benefit and distinction from a traditional facelift).
- Minimally invasive
- No additional fees
- Faster recovery
- Can be done with local anesthesia or mild sedation
- Less bruising (50% of patients go through a facelift recovery without any bruising)
- Enhanced results
- Can return to work in 7-10 days (most return sooner, but it is not recommended)
- Long lasting
- Can be applied to any type of facelift; minilift, standard facelift and full facelift
Good Smartlifting Candidates Are:
- Seeking a more youthful appearance
- Intersted in eliminating excess skin laxity
- Any person with signs of aging in the face
- Any person desiring a short recovery period
- Seeking a natural youthful result
How Much Does Smartlifting Cost?
Laser / VASER Assisted Facelift (SmartLifting™): The Gold standard for jaw and neck line, the average age of a patient is in their 40s +, procedure time is around 3 hours, level of swelling and bruising is minimal, recovery time is between 5-7 days and cost of a laser / VASER facelift is between $5,000-$7,500.